Pages

Thursday, January 28, 2010

So, I know I JUST came back, but...

...there's a little thing that might keep me from cooking for a few days. =)

Do you remember THIS? It was icky and painful and awful and involved crutches and wheelchairs and .... ick. It makes me nauseous to think about it!

Anyway...when I had that surgery, they put 2 screws in my foot. Most normal people would live happily ever after at that point. Well, my life hasn't resembled Cinderella before, so is it really so surprising that there wasn't a happily ever after for me and the screws?

So, tomorrow morning my orthopedic surgeon will go back in, remove the screws, stitch me up and shove me out the door. Fortunately, I already have the pain pills ready and waiting. =) My momma didn't raise no fool!

This should be easy-peasy in comparison to last time, but if its a couple of days before you hear from me, that's why...I promise it won't be a long hiatus again -

1 comment:

Kim said...

Sorry to hear it Terri. Missed you!