Pages

Monday, April 20, 2009

Sundays at the Park


Yesterday was the first of many Sunday afternoons that the weeone and I will spend with my parents at Minute Maid Park. I'm a HUGE baseball fan and love nothing more that going to a game in person. My father offered to buy 4 seats for the Sunday package that the Astros offer, so I took him up on it.



So we spent our afternoon yesterday watching the Astros get thoroughly beaten up by the Reds. I think after yesterday we should start calling the Astros the LOB team....left on base. Over 2 innings they left 3 runners on base when the third out was called. Sad....it just makes me sad. I will hold out hope for this little team from Houston, though. They often don't start to come alive until 1/3 or more way through the season. Let's just hope that this year it's not toooooo late!



Lunch of hotdogs, popcorn, helmet sundaes, hot pretzels, soft drinks and beer made it all the more palatable!

No comments: