Pages

Monday, March 16, 2009

Tomorrow's a big day...in more than one way!

Tomorrow is St. Patrick's Day! And that's the least exciting thing about my day tomorrow believe it or not. Tomorrow is my first day back to work since my surgery on Feb. 6th. I'm a bit nervous since its still a bit painful to walk and I walk ALL DAY at work! I'll only be working tomorrow, Wednesday and a 1/2 a day Thursday before we head out to San Antonio on Thursday afternoon, so hopefully a short week will work in my favor pain-wise!

Tomorrow will also be the first day of me cooking again in a LONG time! I haven't decided 100% yet what we'll be having, but I'm certain it will be great no matter what. And I know that the weeone will be thrilled no matter what. She really misses cooking together at home.

So, wish me luck tomorrow...and say a prayer that my foot holds up!

No comments: