Pages

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Learning my limits...

....if you know me in real life, you know that I often push myself to do all the things I should do even if it seems impossible to get it all done. Well, today I think I've learned the limits of my foot. I went to work, was on it pretty much all day, and tonight I had plans to cook dinner....but it didn't happen. My foot was sore and swollen and I couldn't imagine standing any more today. And so, El Rey saved the day. Shrimp Tacos for me, Tortilla soup for the weeone and we were off to the house....to settle in for the evening and watch our favorite guilty pleasure - The Biggest Loser!

So, I can't do everything I want to do, but I suppose I'm learning to listen to my body....chalk one up for the Big Guy...another lesson learned.

No comments: