Pages

Sunday, March 22, 2009

I have a new Snack Food Addiction!


My friends Sandra and Deanna brought a can of these over last Friday when we had "Girls Night In". Now, I cannot stop eating the wonderfulness that are these almonds! They're not so hot that they set your mouth on fire, but you get that nice bit of heat on your lips and wow! They're just good! I bought them at Target, but I think you should be able to find them anywhere Blue Diamond Almonds are sold.

Nutritional Info - Serving Size: 1 oz (about 28 almonds), Calories: 170, Total Fat: 15g (Sat. Fat: 1g, Trans Fat:0g), Chol: 0mg, Sodium: 115 mg, Potassium: 180 mg, Total Carb.: 6g, Dietary Fiber: 3g, Sugars: 2g, Protein:6g

Not a bad little snack! The can states "Scientific evidence suggests, but does not prove, that eating 1.5 ounces per day of most nuts, such as almonds, as part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol may reduce the risk of heart disease."

And yes, vacation photos are coming...I just need to unpack and do laundry and get ready for work for tomorrow and then - I'm right on that!

No comments: