Pages

Monday, December 22, 2008

3 Days 'til Christmas!

So today I begin the prep work for my annual 'Twas the Night Before the Night Before Christmas party! We have over 70 people coming this year to our little 1200 sq ft cottage, so I'm praying for good weather so we can use the back deck as well!!! I'm about to head to the grocery store to buy the food supplies. The 2 cases of wine and 4 cases of beer 3 cases of soft drinks and 2 cases of bottled water are already here and in place!

So, we went to Breakfast with Santa at the zoo the other day! What fun! They put out a pretty good breakfast buffet and Santa hangs out all morning. About an hour in they also bring in animals for the kids to see and touch up close. We finished by doing a quick once through of the zoo. The weeone had a blast with the whole thing!


As for my mission and goals with eating - they're going pretty well. I started out great guns with the water drinking but have slacked off a bit the past couple of days. BUT, I've been too busy to eat like crazy, so that's a plus! =) Also, I've added the Evernote app to my iphone and it's making writing down what I eat REALLY easy!

Merry Christmas Ya'll!

No comments: