Pages

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

2 Days til Christmas!!!

I love Christmas. I love everything about Christmas, but the thing I look forward to the most each year is my annual Christmas party. It's a TON of work and always held tonight, the 23rd. I spent yesterday morning doing food prep and late last night started rearranging furniture. This morning will be cleaning the house and figuring out which foods are going on which platters and in which chaffing dishes.

I'm a bit nervous since this year there's over 70 people coming to the party and my house is a tiny cottage. The weather man tells me it will be warm enough to use the back deck, but whether or not it will be raining remains to be seen!

It's going to be a long day today, but it should be a fun day as well!

I hope you are enjoying your ramp up to Christmas and I'll check in tomorrow with how the party went!

No comments: